[dev] [en] Installation on cygwin

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Lun 24 Sep 21:44:27 CEST 2012

Hey,

sorry I didn't take the time to answer. With that command to launch
dbus, sat server can be launched without any error message :)

Then I got some troubles with the frontends or didn't take the time to
look how it works (for jp and primitivus). For the desktop frontend I
probably have to install some stuff on cygwin for X. Also I got a python
warning about a deprecated call.

This is just FYI. I will take the time to look it a bit more and will
post a report with a short procedure regarding the installation on
Windows, detailed error message if I get some.

Thanks!
Adrien