[dev] [en] Debian development packages available

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Dim 7 Avr 22:49:15 CEST 2013

G'day,

sorry for the late answers, another busy week :).

Thanks for your work, it's really excellent. I have made a test on a
fresh Wheezy, it's nice to see how easy it is to install SàT now :)
I'll do the things you asked in the next email before announcing the new
repository on my blog.

Thanks again :)

Goffi

PS: Thanks also to the others repository maintainers (in Arch Wido and
Link Mauve, and I actually thought there were an other package but I
can't remember where).