[dev] [en] Salut à toi entered the Debian archive

Matteo Cypriani mcy at lm7.fr
Mer 29 Mai 23:58:56 CEST 2013

Hi there!

Just a quick message to announce that the packages related to SàT just entered
the official Debian archive. The source package salutatoi (providing the
binary packages sat-xmpp-core, sat-xmpp-wix, sat-xmpp-primitivus and sat-xmpp-
jp) has been uploaded to experimental; ditto for the source package urwid-
satext (binary package python-urwid-satext). The other dependencies, pyfeed
and xmlelements (binary packages python-feed and python-xe) have been uploaded
to unstable.

We'll keep you posted once we upload SàT to unstable; we are only waiting for
a couple of fixes from Goffi (wink, wink) to do so.

Cheers,
  Matteo & Thomas