[dev] [EN] Rich text implementation

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Ven 8 Nov 20:35:26 CET 2013

Hi,

great!

On 11/07/2013 04:08 PM, Goffi wrote:
> - I have added lxml as a dependency

A warning is displayed when a python module for a richtext syntax is
missing. I guess this is enough and you didn't add these modules as a
dependency on purpose, because it is a plugin and not mandatory, right?
As I'm not sure I prefer to point it out and ask for a confirmation.

> - an added syntax is automatically added to the Composition/Syntax
> parameter, except if the OPT_HIDDEN flag is set.

Terrific :)

> - so far, only Libervia show rich text, and only for instant messaging.
> It will change soon :)

Libervia still displays the "raw" message to me (not on libervia.org but
on my dev version after pulling changes for sat and libervia). It looks
like the changes to display rich text messages are here, but not those
to actually put rich text content while sending a message... did I miss
somethng?!

Best regards,
Adrien