[dev] [en] ideas for the rich text editor?

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Mar 1 Oct 21:12:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

so I have it now like in the screenshots. The popup panel to select from
listboxes to To/Cc/Bcc has been replaced by a contextual menu to add the
hidden recipients type (Cc or Bcc).

We still have autocomplete textboxes, now always editable (they were
before set inactive and just the last one was active). Text boxes
lengthes are set according to the text size. Removal icon is displayed
when the mouse is over a recipient and will stay 1.5 seconds when you
leave the area, that's enough time to click.

You can drag and drop from the contacts list to the recipients panels,
and also from one recipient panel to another.

I could not really keep that icon to switch back to unibox, it is
confusing as we have a real toolbar displayed here, also it will be
somewhere up or left to the contacts...

Is it ok like that?

Concerning the rich text itself, as agreed I left the conversion stuff
for Goffi, I added for now a couple of markers for bbcode, mardown,
dokuwiki and html. The format is displayed on the right of the
toolbar... not sure if it should be displayed or not. The format to use
will be retrieved later from a parameter (to be created) and should be
associated to the message for further editing.

If that sounds OK I will commit these changes after your "go".

Best regards,
Adrien