[dev] [en] Bug fix for wix and couple of improvements

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Ven 4 Oct 17:40:09 CEST 2013

G'day,

sorry for the delay, I wanted to finish the buildbot setup before
pushing anything new to the server.

I have commited everything except the last patch, I have sent you an
email to discuss about the blocking points.

Thanks for your work :)

Goffi

P.-S.: nothing wrong with the PEP 8 compliance, actually the closer we
are to PEP 8 compliance, the better.