[dev] Wix tray icon

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Lun 21 Oct 17:49:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

a question regarding wix tray icon : it is not displayed right on my
system: see screenshot 1.png.

If I add the following on line 87 in sat/frontends/src/wix/main_window.py:

         ticon.SetWidth(32)

I get as result screenshot 2.png.

What's the better way to make the screenshot fit the tray bar? I see no
other solution then resizing the file itself, but in that case which
size should be used? Is there a way to retrieve the size of the other
icons?!

On my machine the tray icons width is 24, what about you?! As a
temporary solution, even if 24 doesn't fit everybody, it's better then
128 :)

PS : I would create new directories for sat_media/icons/crystal: 128,
16, 24, 32...

Regards,
Adrien