[dev] [en] Bug fix for wix and couple of improvements

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Jeu 26 Sep 15:26:05 CEST 2013

Hi to you!

Here a few patches for sat and libervia again.

Goffi> could you please check them in - after checking :-)

There are some modifications for PEP8 compliances which make it
difficult to read... I hope it's still OK... let me know if something is
wrong with that.

Below a copy of the commit messages for sat:

plugin XEP-0085: improvement for sendind "composing" state
**************
wix, plugin XEP-0085: bug fix at startup when the method
chatStateReceived doesn't exist
TODO: implementation for displaying the states on the chat window and
sending "composing" states
**************

For libervia:

browser_side: check for duplicate name before adding a new contact group
**************
browser_side: set the focus to the first field when a tab is selected
from the register panel
**************
browser_side, plugin XEP-0085: limit the number of bridge methods calls
for "chatStateComposing".
**************
browser_side: center the buttons of GenericConfirmDialog
**************
browser_side: display widget title in the debug info (LiberviaWidget
method "getDebugName")
- better PEP8 compliance
**************
browser_side, misc: better PEP8 compliance
**************
browser_side: added the flag REUSE_EXISTING_LIBERVIA_WIDGETS
- do not create a new chat panel for contacts/groups if a similar one is
found
- this goes with a modification of the class methods to create new
panels (for genericity)
- improvement of the accepted groups list for MicroblogPanel (remove
duplicates and keep sorted)

Details for the new flag:

# Set to true to not create a new LiberviaWidget when a similar one
# already exist (i.e. a chat panel with the same target). Instead
# the existing widget will be eventually removed from its parent
# and added to new WidgetsPanel, or replaced to the expected
# position if the previous and the new parent are the same.

I will hopfully finish this week a prototype for a rich text editor. Not
wysiwyg but for with some buttons to help the users decorating is text
with some tags, also something to send messages to several
contacts/groups (sending them in a batch first, then we will need to
implement XEP-0033[1]).

[1] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0033.html

Best regards,
Adrien