[dev] [en] ideas for the rich text editor?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Dim 29 Sep 18:54:24 CEST 2013

On 29/09/2013 16:53, Adrien wrote:
> In that case shouldn't we reorganize the components?
>
> ___menubar_____________________________
> Contacts|_________unibox_______________
>          |_________status_______________
>          |         dialogs

Hum you're right about the hidden contacts, but I'm not sure how nice it
would be with the contact on all the left side like this. I'm affraid
that the result would not be that nice, maybe we should give it a try to
be sure.
An other option is, as you suggested, to put the rich text dialog in the
dialogs part, but once again, I'm not sure of the result.
An other suggestion, anyone ?

> Sure! I didn't search for these libraries :p But if it doesn't exist I
> need to do it at least for DokuWiki in order to import my current blog
> to SŕT :)

No worries, we can do import tools easily :)