[ST dev]Votre avis sur un blog statique / Your opinion on a static blog

robotux at celest.fr robotux at celest.fr
Lun 8 Dc 23:25:04 CET 2014

Le 2014-11-28 15:04, Goffi a crit:
> english below
>
> we are wondering what to do about static blog on libervia (like on
> http://www.libervia.org/blog/goffi ), and we'd like your opinion on
> the 2 options:
>
> 1) we put some javascript, but nothing mandatory, to manage buttons,
> comments, this kind of things

This one is better IMHO. In the long run it's more likely to continue to
work as there would be more code shared I guess. Also it makes it
possible to block some bits of javascript but not others I guess. 2
websites prevent this. And it's nice to be able to copy and paste an
address to wget it or just browse it with w3m or the like.

Cheers,

Thomas