[dev] [en] SSL certificate: which one ?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mar 25 Mar 18:37:15 CET 2014

OK, I have emitted a class I certificate (6 months validity) from CAcert.

libervia.org is updated with https support, and prosody now use the CAcert
certificate. I have also updated lua-sec. We now have two A on xmpp.net
security test (was F before):
	- https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=libervia.org&type=client
	- https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=libervia.org&type=server

I guess we'll need to document how CAcert works, why we choosed it, how to
install root certificates, why there is a warning, etc.