[SàT dev] [en] important updates

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Ven 28 Mar 18:36:00 CET 2014

G'day,

I have done a huge refactoring in the backend, mainly about discovery but also
with entities cache (see commits).

The discovery change are explained enough in the commits, but some precisions
about entities cache; before there was a mess between bare jid and resources,
so I have changed that:
	- entity cache now always use the full jid, if you need to access
bare_jid information, you have to use userhostJID yourself
	- when a resource is accessed, the bare jid cache is updated with 2 keys:
"LAST_RESOURCE" which contain the last used resource, and "resources" which
containt a set of all the resources which were active during the session.

I have also done a lot of cleaning. These changes should bring some bugs, the
time to fixe the usage everywhere, but they should quickly fix a lot of them...

Cheers
Goffi