[SąT dev]Installation on CentOS6.5

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mer 21 Mai 16:28:37 CEST 2014

Hi,

I added dev@ to the the answer, so Souliane can see it (he wrote most of
the Libervia documentation).

there is not file transfer yet in Libervia (there should be before the
end of the summer). If you just want to try, you can do it on the demo (
http://www.libervia.org ). You can add my contact (goffi at libervia.org),
or create any new contact (email address is not checked, it must just
look like a real address, so you can easily create 3/4 accounts to test).

Pyjamas was removed from Debian, but we have managed to contacts the
maintainer and Pyjamas author, and it's now back in Sid
(https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/pyjamas_0.8.1.html). Libervia should
be packaged in a couple of weeks too (actualy I think the maintainer is
waiting for the 0.5 version which is soon to be released).

The other option is to install from sources as explained in the wiki.

I think you should try the online demo, it's the more easy option right
now...

Cheers
Goffi