[SąT dev][en] SąT and Libervia installable via Docker

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Jeu 23 Oct 23:10:25 CEST 2014

G'day Laura,

 > I have retry to update today, successfully \o/ (I don't respond very
> early, sorry, my connection is low :-/)

No worries, we are not stressed or in a hurry here ;)

> I don't have a local proxy, and I'm not sure if i'm in ubuntu 32 or 64,
> but lscpu say me that :
>
> Architecture:          i686
> CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
> [...]

That's mean that you are in 32 bits (but your computer can do 64 bits,
just you have a 32 bits version of Ubuntu), and that's why the docker is
not working. Docker choosed to distribute only 64 bits images on the hub.

> And now, when I launch the script again, without the end-world update,
> It say that :
>
>> root at Pavillon-rouge:~# ./libervia_cont.sh
>> Running data container... A data container already exists (sat_data),
>> use "docker ps -a" to see it
>> [...]
> How can I exit this issue ?

You can do "./libervia_cont.sh stop", this issue is due to the fact that
you already have tried to launch the container.

But as you are in 32 bits, it would not work anyway, you must use a
virtual machine with e.g. Ubuntu 64 bits, or reinstall a 64 bits
version... The last option is to rebuild the images, but it's not easy
because you need a 32 bits version of debian:jessie.

Sorry, there is not easy way :-/

Cheers
Goffi