[SàT dev][en] Wix et wxPython 3.0

Matteo Cypriani mcy at lm7.fr
Mer 10 Sep 16:31:03 CEST 2014

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 12:57:49 +0200, Adrien <souliane at mailoo.org> wrote:
> The default value is /usr/share/sat/media. I'm not sure how sat_media
> should be shipped: with the sat-xmpp-core package on with an additionnal
> sat-xmpp-media package?

Since it's a different upstream tarball, we'll have to create a new package
for it. Did we ever resolve the problem of the tarot deck's license?

By the ways it's not really obvious on the website that one is supposed to
get the sat_media archive (or where to get it, for that matter). Maybe the
download link should point to a page explaining what to get instead of
directly to sat.tar?