[SàT dev] [en] Questions regarding urwid-satext

Matteo Cypriani mcy at lm7.fr
Mer 10 Sep 19:20:00 CEST 2014

Hi there,

Two question I asked Goffi recently but it's apparently better to repost here:

1. In SàT 0.5, README4PACKAGERS still indicates that Primitivus depends on
urwid-satext >= 0.3.0, but if I understood correctly what Goffi told me, that
should actually be >= 0.4, is that right?

2. The documentation of urwid-satext doesn't indicate the minimal version of
urwid which is required. Version 0.3 depended on urwid >= 1.1, is that still
okay?

Cheers,
  Matteo