[SàT dev][fr] Wix et wxPython 3.0

Thomas Preud'homme robotux at celest.fr
Jeu 11 Sep 17:34:16 CEST 2014

[resending as I used the wrong identity]

Le mercredi 10 septembre 2014, 12:57:49 Adrien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> that icon is actually shipped with sat_media. The directory should be
> pointed in .sat.conf, for example:
>
> media_dir = ~/workspace/sat_media
>
> The default value is /usr/share/sat/media. I'm not sure how sat_media
> should be shipped: with the sat-xmpp-core package on with an additionnal
> sat-xmpp-media package?

The former is more difficult because it's in a different tarball and would
require us to use multi-tarball Debian source package. However I suppose
sat_media and sat evolve in lockstep so that might make sense. I need to think
more about this. Matteo, any opinion about it?

Best regards,

Thomas