[SàT dev] [en] some news

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mar 15 Déc 15:33:21 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm just back from holidays (it was good to have a small break !), now it's
time to fixe bugs for 0.6.1.

Souliane has already fixed some of them, and connecting with an external
account is working again.

We need to fix some issues with commenting, and items not accessible from
Movim. We hope to release 0.6.1 for Christmas.

Next is the work for the new desktop frontend and the Android version, thanks
to the successful crowdfunding campaign. I'll probably be the main developer
on these parts, and I plan to write articles about the progress (planing once
a week, we'll see).