[SàT dev][DEV] Installation of 0.7D borked :(

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Mer 10 Aou 14:38:35 CEST 2016

Le mardi 9 août 2016, 23:17:21 CEST Xavier Maillard a écrit :

> then I saw this:
>
> bg:sat xavier$ sat
>[...]
> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/twisted/plugins/libervia_server.py"
> , line 34, in <module> import libervia
> exceptions.ImportError: No module named libervia

Looks like twistd is looking for libervia plugin but doesn't find it. does
"twistd --help" work? Check if you have not a messy version of libervia, you
can try to uninstall libervia (pip2 uninstall libervia if you have been using
pip) and try to launch SàT backend only in a first time

> What is broken is this:
>
> bg:sat xavier$ jp
> [...]
> <module> ImportError: No module named _gi
>
> (same occurs with primitivus).

you are lacking gobject which is needed for the loop. Unfortunately, is very
hard to install it for pip (not sure if it's even possible), try to install
gobject for Python2 from your distribution (apt-get install python-gobject-2)
on Debian and derivated).

> What am I supposed to do at this point ? :D
Tell we if this help, and if note please give me more details on the
distribution you are using and how you installed SàT (from Mercurial ? From
pip ? from ftp ?).

good luck
Goffi