[SàT dev][en] Need help to track an Ajax issue with Firefox

Baptiste Mouterde baptiste at mouterde.fr
Sam 16 Jan 00:09:02 CET 2016

Hey!

I did the test here. running debian sid and iceweasel 38 was fine.
but on iceweasel 43 I have the same problem.
I noticed once I did an action (sending a message, changing status) the
blocked request end its journey to the land of libervia.
So I guess the request is pending until latest status change?

hope this can help :)

o/
ko_lo aka bmouterd