[SàT dev][en] Implementation XEP-0070

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sam 16 Juil 16:40:45 CEST 2016

Hi Geoffrey

You contribution is merged, thanks!

Some suggestion/problem I have seen while testing:

I couldn't try it with http://auth.xmpp.kingpenguin.tk and my jabber.fr
account, for whatever reason it was not working.

I've tried on my local server with your component. It's working well but I
have some suggestions:

- it's not clear what is the syntax used bu httpAuth.cfg. I've tried things
like variable=value and it was working, but an example of config would be nice
in the README

- the default values don't seems to work. I had to explicitly set
xmpp_server_port=5347, it's not working otherwise

- it would be useful to have a extra error code for malformed syntax, and an
other one for unreachable jid or server.

For the SàT plugin:

- the popup message is not really user-friendly:

"HTTP () Authorization for  (id: 12345method=POST).".

A space is lacking between id and method, and it should be more explicit than
the id need to be validated by user. I would use something like:

"example.net needs to validate your identity, do you agree ?
Validation code: 12345
Please check that this code is the same as on example.net

<Submit> <Cancel>"

Thank again for your contribution, it's a really nice addition

Goffi