[SàT dev] [en] some news

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sam 5 Mar 15:58:36 CET 2016

G'day,

some quick news, as once again we don't talk a lot here.

We have fixed most problems for 0.6.1 and doing some tests before releasing
it, hopefully next week. We know that we have been talking of a release since
last Christmas, but we have finally decided that it was better to wait a bit
more and finish fixing/implementing the things we wanted to.

The Docker image has been updated and greatly improved. It is used in
production as a test on my own blog (http://www.goffi.org - currently down as
I'm doing some tests/devs during the week-end, so I have temporarily put back
the old Dotclear one). With it you can install Libervia trivially and quickly,
I'll start next week a series of tutorials in french and probably english too.

We have also added commands to jp for editing blog, which allow a really quick
edition of articles.

Now that most blog stuff are done, it's the time to start the new
desktop/Android frontend, namely "Cagou". I'll work on this part and try to
post regularly on my blog to give information on progress.

Cheers
Goffi