[SàT users]pyfeed install URL currently 404

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Lun 9 Nov 11:20:28 CET 2015

Hi lb,

thanks for your comments :)

You are not subscribed to this list, that's why I had to validate your
message. If you want to discuss, you can do it there:

Yes that's a problem with pyfeed, thank you for telling us. We'll check it. We
are working on a new release, so I guess we'll fix this then.

You can download pyfeed (and its dependency "xe") on this page:
http://home.blarg.net/~steveha/pyfeed.html

Thanks

Goffi