[SàT users]pyfeed install URL currently 404

lb labiloute at neuf.fr
Lun 9 Nov 11:43:09 CET 2015

Hi Adrien & Goffi,

That worked, as far as I can see ! Thanks for quick reply and for
approbation as well.

Now I get stuck on the following error which put me in darkness :

error: can't copy 'misc/org.goffi.SAT.service': doesn't exist or not a
regular file

Cleaning up...
Command /usr/bin/python -c "import setuptools,
tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-build-6P5sQa/sat/setup.py';exec(compile(getattr(tokenize,
'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__,
'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-ad9Qy5-record/install-record.txt
--single-version-externally-managed --compile failed with error code 1
in /tmp/pip-build-6P5sQa/sat
Storing debug log for failure in /root/.pip/pip.log

Any idea ?
Cheers :)
Lb