[SàT users]pyfeed install URL currently 404

lb labiloute at neuf.fr
Lun 9 Nov 14:34:06 CET 2015

Thanks Adrien & Goffi again,

I did manage to add the file to the package while pip was unpackaging
others ones, and before it clean up the working directory
(/tmp/pip-build-xxx), tricky !

Unfortunately, I gave up with front-end installation since I have not so
much time to dedicate to this trial.

Maybe next release will be easier to install, I hope so :)
I am not a "social network user" but I am considering teaching
alternative methods to novice users.
SàT, even if it looks really good, is far too complicated to install for
unexperienced users.

Good luck, I'll come back :) !
Cheers