[SàT users][OSX] Install supported ?

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Dim 22 Nov 22:12:17 CET 2015

Le samedi 21 novembre 2015 10:47:18, vous avez écrit :
> How hard would it be for me to test it ? I *do* have an OS X machine on
> which I can do things.

If you want to try the console or the CLI frontend, you can just try to follow
the install instructions: http://wiki.goffi.org/wiki/Salut_%C3%A0_Toi and see if
it block somewhere.

For Libervia you have the instructions there:
http://wiki.goffi.org/wiki/Libervia (the Docker image is not a good option for
OS X, as it need a virtual machine there). I'm not sure if the instructions
are up to date, I'll have a check before the release (in a couple of days).

There is no Desktop UI at the moment, but there should be one in a couple of
weeks.

hint: a moment ago, Souliane tryied an installation on Windows with Cygwin,
maybe it can help:
http://wiki.goffi.org/wiki/S%C3%A0T_windows/en

Just come to see us on the chat (or here) if you need help.