[SàT users] [en] new name for sat_pubsub

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Jeu 10 Sep 09:34:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

as you might know, we are looking for a new name for sat_pubsub. It is a
pubsub service which can be used independantly from sat. We would like
more people to use it so we decided to change the name.

What do you think about "ps:icsmpp" or "psicsmpp"? It means "PS: I Can
Serve Many/More Permission Patterns" and ICSMPP is of course a reference
to XMPP.

But this sounds incorrect[1], maybe it can be improved?

Cheers,
Adrien

[1] The "permission patterns" are more exactly "access models", because
the specificity of sat_pubsub is to implement a fine access model based
on contact groups. Also it now implements the XEPs "delegation" and
"privilege".