[dev] Hello !

Matthieu Rakotojaona matthieu.rakotojaona at gmail.com
Jeu 21 Juin 00:33:28 CEST 2012

Hello everyone !

I'm just another enthusiast of Salut ą Toi, XMPP and FLOSS in general.
I really like the philosophy behind Salut ą Toi, so I decided to
follow a little bit the project (after so many posts on LinuxFR). I
think the future archaeologists will want to understand what happened
during the hard time when SąT was still a pet project (which is now),
so I choose to write in english for you, reader of the future.

As I said, I really appreciate the work that you've done with SąT. I
will try to invest a little bit of my time in it, but I can't promise
anything.

First, I saw on this list's archives that you did some live
presentations. Are there any links to some videos that one could watch
?
Second, I started a little translation of the CONTRAT SOCIAL in
english [0]. This is very rough, but I decided to stay as close as
possible to the original, while changing the "you" as "the user". Feel
free to do anything you want with this.
I do not have a public hg repository, so I thought that a public
Etherpad might be a good idea. If it is not,

Congratulations on your work, I hope to be able to contribute to your project !

[0] http://piratepad.net/JxrY3ikLlr

--
Matthieu RAKOTOJAONA