[SąT dev][en] SąT and Libervia installable via Docker

Matteo Cypriani mcy at lm7.fr
Jeu 23 Oct 23:29:45 CEST 2014

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:10:25 +0200, Goffi <goffi at goffi.org> wrote:
> But as you are in 32 bits, it would not work anyway, you must use a
> virtual machine with e.g. Ubuntu 64 bits, or reinstall a 64 bits
> version... The last option is to rebuild the images, but it's not easy
> because you need a 32 bits version of debian:jessie.
>
> Sorry, there is not easy way :-/

I wonder if installing a 64-bit kernel and the 64-bit version of docker
would work. If you feel adventurous, you can try:

dpkg --add-architecture amd64
aptitude update
aptitude install linux-image-amd64 docker.io_ docker.io:amd64

(docker.io_ is to remove the 32-bit version of docker)

Reboot on the amd64 kernel, and try again with docker. Not sure wether or
not that would work.

Cheers,
  Matteo