[SąT dev][en] SąT and Libervia installable via Docker

Laura Bécognée llo at ygllo.com
Ven 24 Oct 09:50:37 CEST 2014

On 23/10/2014 23:29, Matteo Cypriani wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:10:25 +0200, Goffi <goffi at goffi.org> wrote:
>> But as you are in 32 bits, it would not work anyway, you must use a
>> virtual machine with e.g. Ubuntu 64 bits, or reinstall a 64 bits
>> version... The last option is to rebuild the images, but it's not easy
>> because you need a 32 bits version of debian:jessie.
>>
>> Sorry, there is not easy way :-/
> I wonder if installing a 64-bit kernel and the 64-bit version of docker
> would work. If you feel adventurous, you can try:
>
> dpkg --add-architecture amd64
> aptitude update
> aptitude install linux-image-amd64 docker.io_ docker.io:amd64
>
> (docker.io_ is to remove the 32-bit version of docker)
>
> Reboot on the amd64 kernel, and try again with docker. Not sure wether or
> not that would work.
>
> Cheers,
>    Matteo

Thanks Goffi and Matteo. Yep, I can't install a 64 bit version of Linux
for the moment, but one day, I will, and then I will retry to install
docker and make you a rapport if it work (or don't work ;) ).

Glad to chat with you :)

--
"According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star,
     You're actually a few million years late.